Want a sneak peek at our new SketchUp for Beginners Online Course?
We are excited to announce our new online course, "SketchUp for Beginners." This new course includes 6 modules covering everything from getting started with SketchUp Pro to customizing your materials. If you sign up today, you get a sneak peek with free access to Module 1. Our new course will start in February 2021, but you have a chance to check it out sooner.
Module 1 is available for free to anyone who signs up between now and February. Module 1 will release on January 15, 2021.
In this module, you will learn:
- How to get started in SketchUp Pro
- How to navigate
- How to open, close, and save models
- How the interface works
- How to change your views
- How and why to model using axes
- Adding tools to your toolbar
- Get a better understanding of SketchUp’s faces and edges
- What to do if you lose your face
- And much more.
Once you sign up, you will receive your access via email on January 15. After January 15, your access will be sent immediately.
The "SketchUp for Beginners" online course launches in February 2021.